1) VAT at the current rate of 20% is chargeable by law on the total cost of goods and carriage.
2) Prices are shown on this website and in our catalogues as a guide only. They are all subject to revision without notice. Goods will be invoiced at the price ruling on the day of sale. All items offered are subject to availability. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
3) Items delivered on the standard delivery rounds are not subject to a carriage charge. Eligibility for inclusion or exclusion from a delivery round is at the discretion of GlassCraft.
4) Carriage rates and charges applied through the GlassCraft online ordering system are valid only for deliveries to UK addresses. Carriage charges on orders for delivery outside the UK will normally be higher and will be charged at cost. We also reserve the right to apply an export administration charge.
5) All goods remain the property of GlassCraft Limited until all outstanding invoices have been paid in full.
6) 3% per month surcharge may be added to accounts paid late. Any charges for the collection of overdue accounts which are incurred by GlassCraft Limited are to be paid by the customer.
7) No warranty is given or implied that any particular item is fit for any particular purpose. We have no control over the way our products are used and therefore customers must ascertain for themselves that an item is suitable for the intended purpose. GlassCraft Limited's liability is in any event strictly limited to the invoiced value of the item concerned.
8) GlassCraft Limited has a policy of constant development and improvement. We reserve the absolute right to make changes to the specification of any product at any time without notice.
9) All sizes, weights, colours, temperatures and other specifications shown on this website and in our catalogues are for guidance only. If such information is critical to a customer's application, then it is their responsibility to check.
10) For goods delivered using our own delivery vans, we assume that your premises are clearly marked and open between 9.00am and 5.30pm on the day of the delivery round and will require a signature before we will leave the goods.
11) For any goods not delivered using our own delivery vans, GlassCraft Limited will use commercial carriers. They assume that your premises are clearly marked and open 9.00am - 5.30pm from Monday to Friday and will require a signature before they leave the goods. We cannot accept any liability for the failure to deliver 'overnight' should you have requested this service.
12) Any products that are non-stock items, specifically ordered for a customer (Special Orders); may not be returned unless damaged or faulty.
13) We will not pass any of your personal details on to anyone else. However, when placing your order online you agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the purposes listed below, whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the below as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- If you consent, to notify you of product news or special offers that may be of interest to you.
IN PLACING YOUR ORDER WITH GLASSCRAFT LIMITED, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT ABOVE.