1) No item may be returned without permission of an authorised GlassCraft Ltd. employee. For the avoidance of doubt, delivery drivers are not authorised to approve returns unless the product is identified as being damaged or faulty at the point of delivery. Should GlassCraft Ltd. agree to the re-stocking of goods in a specific case, it does not imply that the same decision will be made for any future requests to return un-damaged products.
2) Goods must be returned to GlassCraft Ltd. in an equivalent condition to those in which they were received.
3) Goods must be packaged in such a way as to be returned un-damaged.
4) GlassCraft Ltd. shall not be responsible for the cost of shipment of returned goods.
5) Any specially ordered items are not returnable unless they have been recieved in a damaged or faulty condition.
6) Should GlassCraft Ltd. agree to the return of an un-damaged product, it reserves the right to charge a 20% re-stocking fee for any business to business transactions or face to face transactions.
7) For business to business transactions or face to face transactions, any returned, damaged or faulty goods shall be replaced with equivalent undamaged or non-faulty goods. Credits shall only be given at the discretion of GlassCraft Ltd.
8) Any return requests for damaged goods must be made within 7 days of reciept of the goods.
9) Mirrors may not be returned after they are delivered, it is the Customers responsibility to inspect them thoroughly at the point of delivery.